Welcome to the Community School Corporation of Southern Hancock County. We are happy to have you as a part of our school family!
Click here to visit our Little Dragons Early Learning page, where you can learn more about Pre-Kindergarten and Developmental Preschool.
New Move-In District Students:
If you are new to our district and live within our district boundaries, please use the map below to determine which of our three elementary schools your K-4 child will attend.
All 5th and 6th-grade students will attend New Palestine Intermediate School. All 7th and 8th-grade students will attend New Palestine Junior High. All 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students will attend New Palestine High School.
Be sure to withdraw from your previous school prior to registration.
2018-19 New Student Registration:
New move-in parents should download this form for registration for 2018-19.
When completed, parents may either send this form via email to Amber Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org, drop off at the Administration Office at 4711 County Rd 500 W in New Palestine, or come to your child's future school on one of our walk-in registration dates.
Please also attach or bring the following for registration:
- A copy of your student's transcript (if available)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of residency (this must be a driver's license, bill, anything that is official from your home purchase or rental agreement.)
Additional Documentation as it pertains to your student:
- IEP or 504 Plan for students who are enrolled in Special Education or have a 504 Plan.
- Health Plans from the previous school for any medical conditions that we will need to be aware of and plan for.
If you are a new move-in family and have questions about enrollment, please contact Amber Rush at email@example.com.
Students Living Outside of our District:
CSCSHC is not currently accepting applications for Out-of-District transfer students.
The re-enrollment process for 2018-19 is currently OPEN. You should have received an email in mid-July with instruction on how to complete re-enrollment in PowerSchool. The following is a checklist to ensure a completed Registration/Enrollment for the current school year.
This process must be completed in a web browser and not on the PowerSchool mobile app.
- Visit PowerSchool https://power.newpal.k12.in.us/public/ and log in using your Parent Single Sign-On account. This process must be completed through a web browser and not the PowerSchool mobile app.
- If you do not have a Parent Account, please contact the school for information regarding your parent web access id and password to establish a connection to your student.
- Select Student Info Register/Update tab along the left navigation column.
- Click the Launch Registration/Update Program
- Fill in Each page with updated/correct information.
- Click the Save and Continue button at the bottom of each page.
- You will get a Success Page when the process is complete.
- Remit Instructional Fees to the school by mail or through the online payment option under the View/Pay Student Fees tab in PowerSchool.
For additional information or assistance contact the CSCSHC Administration Office at 317.861.4463.